Entering the LARAC Celebration Awards is easy - and it is free! Simply follow these simple steps...
1) Read the entry criteria. Make sure you read the criteria carefully even if you have entered these awards previously as they may have changed.
You must be a LARAC member to submit an award entry
You may enter more than one category but each individual entry can only be submitted for a maximum of two categories
- 750 word summary with supporting information about how the entrant(s) have achieved their success for each entry. Please note the word limit for the entry summary is strictly 750 words.
- You will need to submit a 150 word summary of your entry for marketing purposes.
Please note the word limit for the entry summary is strictly 150 words.
- Only six pages of supporting material will be accepted - this should be collated into a single six page document, OR if entering the communications category, six individual examples of communications material will be accepted. PLEASE NOTE: when submitting your entry, please consider the waste involved! We are all about the waste minimisation....
- All award categories are open to local authority recycling officers within the UK. The term recycling officer will be adopted in a flexible way by judges as it is accepted that the job titles vary across councils and that a 'recycling officer' may well work under a different job title
- Entries should generally cover the 12 month period from June 2013 - June 2014.
2) Complete your entry(s). Leave enough time to put together your entry and supporting material. Before sending your entry, make sure you have included all of the relevant documents:
- Completed entry form(s)
- 750 word summary
- All supporitng material should be collated into a six page document
3) Submit your entry(s) prior to FRIDAY 22 AUGUST 2014
To help you submit the best possible entry, last years judging panel put together some 'hot tips'. To request your FREE copy, please click here.
If you have any further queries regarding how to enter the LARAC Celebration Awards, please contact Daniella Jarvie - Thomas on 020 7633 4524020 7633 4524 or firstname.lastname@example.org